NOTE : Code d'activation à utiliser exclusivement sur un compte Steam valide, connexion Internet requise. Jeu en anglais.
À PROPOS DU JEU
Search the Spanish city of Toledo with Professor Hunt and reveal the secrets behind a mysterious sword!
Professor Samuel Hunt, a historian of the British Museum travels to remote places of the world in search of mystic ancient games, treasured by the last families who can still master them. His current destination is the historic city of Toledo in Spain, famous of traditional sword-making.
On arrival he finds a diseased old friend’s daughter in desperate need of help. She is in love with a young swordsmith who has been jailed innocently for theft of a valuable sword. The Professor soon
becomes aware of malicious activities going on behind the scenes. Is it family revenge? Black magic? Lost bet? Dishonest intrigue? He must solve the mystery, as the only way to fulfill his mission is to find the sword and reveal the truth.
Join him now - even if you have not yet played the previous episodes.
- Intriguing plot from an award-winning story-teller
- Exploration of an authentic, traditional environment
- Challenging, story-driven puzzles
- Re-playable ancient board game
- Amazing graphics
- Engaging characters and excellent voice acting
- Rich atmospheric sound, authentic music
- Suitable for all from 10 to 80++
- Windows XP, Vista, Win7
- Pentium III. 800 MHz or higher
- 256MB RAM
- 1,2GB free HD space
- 32 MB DirectX compatible 3D video card
- DirectX compatible sound card
- Stereo speakers or headset