NOTE : Code d'activation à utiliser exclusivement sur un compte Steam valide, connexion Internet requise.
À PROPOS DU JEU
Enter the Gungeon
is a gunfight dungeon crawler following a band of regretful misfits seeking to shoot, loot, dodge roll and table-flip their way to personal absolution by reaching the legendary Gungeon’s ultimate treasure: the gun that can kill the past.
Select a hero and battle your way to the bot¬tom of the Gungeon by surviving a challenging and evolving series of floors filled with the dangerously adorable Gundead and fearsome Gungeon bosses armed to the teeth. Gather precious loot, discover hidden secrets, and chat with opportunistic merchants and shopkeepers to purchase powerful items to gain an edge.
- The Gungeon: Enter the Gungeon – a constantly evolving bullet hell fortress that elegantly blends meticulously hand-designed chambers within a procedurally-generated labyrinth bent on destroying all that enter its walls. But beware – the Gungeon responds and adapts to your victories against its sentries and traps by raising the stakes and the challenges found within!
- The Cult of the Gundead: The Gungeon isn’t just traps and chasms – calm your nerves and steady your aim as you face down the gun-totting Cult of the Gundead. These disciples of the gun will stop at nothing to put down the heroes in their tracks and employ any tactics necessary to defend their temple.
- The Gungeoneers: Choose between one of several unlikely heroes, each burdened by a deep regret and in search of a way to change their past, no matter the cost. Filled with equal parts courage and desperation, these adventurers won’t hesitate to dive across flaming walls, roll through a wall of bullets, or take cover behind whatever is around to make it to their goal alive!
- The Guns: Discover and unlock scores of uniquely fantastic guns to annihilate all that oppose you in the Gungeon – each carrying their own unique tactics and ammunition. Unleash everything from the tried and true medley of missiles, lasers, and cannonballs to the bizarrely effective volley of rainbows, fish, foam darts, and bees! Yep, bees.
- OS: Windows Vista or Better / OSX 10.6+ / Ubuntu 12.04 or later
- CPU: 2.0GHz i5 or better
- RAM: 2GB RAM
- HDD: 1.2 GB
- GRAPHICS: 2 GB of Video RAM
- NOTES: PS4 or Xbox 360 gamepad Recommended