NOTE : un compte Steam et une connexion internet sont nécessaires pour activer, télécharger et utiliser ce produit.
Jeu en anglais
À propos du jeu
Carefully crafted puzzles in a challenging turn based 3D platformer take the player on a surrealistic journey through a maze of illusion, ghosts and spiritual guides. In I.M.: Souls Guides, you'll become Lucas, a medium seeking enlightenment through the ways of afro-brazilian traditions. During your journey you'll interact with a few lost souls and entities looking for help and willing to help you in return.
There are four entities you'll learn to incorporate to solve the puzzle. However, don't misuse them as you are the medium channeling their energy and they will need your energy to keep acting after their energy is drained. As you walk through the levels and find hidden items and/or levels, you'll have access to some real information regarding these entities (not yet implemented).
- Lucas - the protagonist. He is a born medium but only recently he started his active development. He is in a constant journey for spirituality and knowledge. His energy bar is your health, if it is over you died.
- Exu - He is the first spiritual guide to be in contact with Lucas. He is linked to knowledge and the material world. His traits are of being well tempered and having the ability to traverse the most dark places with a loud laugh. He recover his energy with sugarcane liquor. Exu can open hidden paths and walk through flames.
- Pombagira - She is also known to have bonds with prosperity and the material world as well as Exu. However, her vibration reverbs with the femine. She also traverse the darkness with a laugh. Pombagira can destoy obstacles and walk through flames. She can recover her energy with wine cups.
- Erê (child spirit) - Erê is an entity with many traits of children behaviour that has chosen a specific spiritual evolution towards purity and innocence. He is always in a rush and never walk, which means that he always move two tiles at once, jump over gaps or small obstacles. He is also the only character capable of skip a turn by playing. He gather his energy with candies.
- Preto Velho - Preto Velho is the spirit of an old black man that was alive during slavery. He is very wise and holds the knowledge of many mysteries and fundamentals to the healing art and spiritual enlightenment. He can walk over water and also regenerate health. He can recover energy with coffee.
Windows - Minimum
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: 1.7 GHz Dual Core or Greater
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- HDD: 210 MB available space
- Graphics card: 512 MB DirectX 10 compatible graphics card
- Sound Card: DirectX 10 compatible
- DirectX: Version 10