NOTE : Nécessite le jeu original OMSI 2 pour fonctionner. Code d'activation à utiliser exclusivement
sur un compte Steam valide, connexion Internet requise.
Jeu en anglais.
À PROPOS DU JEU
The „Citybus O305G“ allows you to take a journey through time. The „Citybus O305G “ as a pure vehicle add-on
aims to build a virtual monument for the articulated pusher busses of the first generation and sends you right back into the early 1980s.
The add-on “Citybus 0305G” contains two variants of the articulated pusher bus for OMSI 2. The eye catchers are the different
fronts of the busses. One related to the “VÖV-Front” and the other to the “StüLB-Front”. Both models come in different
colour and interior variants. Another highlight is the authentic pollution model and the start behavior that is affected by weather and battery conditions.
The busses have a manually changeable rolling band display and can be used on the OMSI 2 default maps “Berlin-Spandau”
Hint: We recommend using this articulated pusher bus in combination with the OMSI add-on „Citybus 0305“ since it also contains hof-files
and suitable varnishes for those.
- Two variants of the articulated pusher bus with different fronts
- Different colour painting and interior design variants
- Realistic models and sounds based on the real-world O305G
- Authentic pollution model
- Automatic doors (middle and back)
- Stop request button with original sounds
- Weather and battery affected starting behaviour
- Rolling band display for Spandau line 92, Grundorf line 76 and city bus sphere “Neuendorf”
- Repaintable in combination with the OMSI-Repaint-Tool
- OMSI 2 – The Omnibus Simulator min. 2.2.032
- Système : Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8.1 / 10
- Processeur : min. 2.8 GHz
- Mémoire : min. 4 GB
- Disque dur : 400 MB
- Carte vidéo : min. 1024 MB, DirectX 9.0c or higher
- Internet connection and Steam user account required