NOTE : Nécessite le jeu original OMSI 2 pour fonctionner. Code d'activation à utiliser exclusivement
sur un compte Steam valide, connexion Internet requise.
Jeu en anglais.
À PROPOS DU JEU
Experience the next classic in the world of public buses: the Citybus O405, built between 1987 and 2001, belongs
to the last generation of high-floor buses. The successor to the Citybus O305 was a very popular vehicle and is still
in use today thanks to its robustness.
This add-on includes two versions of the bus: The 12 metre standard variant (O405) and the 18 metre articulated variant (O405G).
They both feature realistic 3D models and sounds based on recordings of their real-world counterparts.
Components like the gearbox, ticket machines and destination displays are created using custom scripts and animations to make sure
they behave as lifelike as possible. Unique amongst the OMSI add-ons so far is the dynamic rain feature which places accumulating
rain drops onto the windshield that can actually move.
At the same time, a modular structure of the busses ensures exceptionally high customisability. The player can choose between different
doors, ticket machines and other aspects of the vehicles and even change them on the fly without having to reload the bus. Adding to that,
every part of the model is repaintable so you can use it in any way you like.
- 1980's Citybus O405 in 12 metre standard and 18 metre articulated variant
- Fully detailed interior and dashboard
- Realistic models and sounds based on real-world O405(G)
- "Dynamic rain" accumulating and moving on the windshield
- Custom, highly realistic destination displays and ticket machines
- Modular set-up for great customisability, e.g. doors, ticket machines
- Every part of the bus is repaintable
- On-the-fly customisation to change various aspects of the bus while driving
- OMSI 2 – The Omnibus Simulator min. 2.2.032
- Système : Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8.1 / 10
- Processeur : min. 2.8 GHz
- Mémoire : min. 4 GB
- Disque dur : 400 MB
- Carte vidéo : min. 1024 MB, DirectX 9.0c or higher
- Internet connection and Steam user account required