À PROPOS DU JEU
is a short and simple story about two lonely robots in a desolate, ruined world. Unlike many other ‘end-of-the-world’ games, Wanda is not about a tale of desperate survival but about finding companionship, love and hope in a wasteland.
Wanda is a story-focused game but completely free of comprehensible dialogue. The entire story is told through the subtle interactions between the two robots and the environment itself in a “show, don't tell" style.
Join this little adventure, solve mini-puzzles and witness the story unfold. Experience a whole new perspective of a post apocalyptic world through art-style reminiscent of a children’s book and delightful soundtracks.
- Subtle ‘show; don’t tell’ storytelling
- Art style reminiscent of a children’s storybook
- Beautiful and atmospheric soundtrack
- Steam Achievements
- Partial controller support
- Windows XP/Vista/7/10
- Intel® Pentium® 4 2.0 GHz equivalent or faster processor
- 512 MB Memeory
- 400 MB Disc Space
- DirectSound-compatible sound card